Food and Beverages
Designed and developed to process a wide range of foodstuffs and associated media, from low viscosity drinks, aqueous solutions and sauces to high viscosity gels, pastes and dough.
- Available as single batch mixing machines, flexible change pan systems or in-line processing.
- Vessels and Kettles can be designed for heating, cooling and vacuum applications.
- All of Fillworth’s food mixing machines are configured for full CIP integration.
- Machines for processing solids, liquids, gas, or any combination of phase mixing are available.
- A wide range of mixing techniques are offered as single or multiple tool mixing systems; dispersion, emulsification, multiphase mixing and blending are an example of some of the challenges undertaken.
- Machines are constructed throughout in 316L stainless steel.
- Fillworth Mixing Machines can be supplied as fully assembled pilot or production skid modules and comprise integrated vacuum, raw material charging and CIP facilities with fully automated, PLC based control systems.
- Mixing systems are complemented by a comprehensive range of processing equipment including liquid and solids transfer, heating / cooling systems, vacuum deaeration and pressure systems.
- Fillworth can also offer liquid filling systems to complement our comprehensive range of mixing equipment.
In This Section
Fillworth (UK) Ltd
Unit 2, Baltic Road, Felling, Gateshead
Tyne and Wear, NE10 0SB
Tel: + 44 (0)191 5000 230
Request PDF Brochure
Fill out the form below and we will send a PDF version of our brochure straight to your inbox.